Just a quick summary of the September 2008 activity in the Phillips Landing subdivision in Rockledge Florida:
- Active Listings: 8
- Listings under contract: 2
- Listings sold during September 2008: 0
- Short Sales: 2 (also 2 under contract/pending are short sales)
- Lowest Price: $185,500 (short sale, 3 bedroom 2 bath, 1593 sq ft)
- Highest Price: $294,000 (4 Bedroom, 2 bath, 2167 sq ft)
Phillips Landing is a newer subdivision with homes built from around 2004 to 2008. The development is convenient to I-95, close to Viera, close to Orlando (only 40 miles or so), convenient to excellent schools and gol course.
If you are considering a move to the Rockledge area, Phillips Landing should be on your "to see list." For information on the Phillips Landing subdivision please let me know.
I can be reached at 321-693-3850 or by email to email@example.com. Gary Waters, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.