Sometimes being a full time real estate agent in Viera and Rockledge Florida I just have a feeling the narrative was a real challenge for the agent.
Anyone who has looked at real estate before, regardless of your place in the U.S., has seen a house (after reading the description) and wondered if you were in the right place!
What do these really mean? I don't know for sure but chances are the agent was struggling to come up with something creative! [My comments are in "jest" so lighten up please.]
- Don't let the price fool you! [hmmm...price this low can't be right?]
- Wow! Another reduction!! **REDUCED**Better act now. [let's see..will they come, now?]
- Do you have a great eye for potential? [What my mother in law asked my wife when she first met me!]
- This home is loaded with potential. [See above.]
- CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! [Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..in this case - the seller!]
- This home has great potential, but needs TLC! [Don't you get tired of hearing about potential?]
- Don't miss this opportunity! [filler material.... sounds like a used car ad!]
Interested in buying or selling a home in the Rockledge or Viera area of Brevard County? Call me...I promise not to use the above phrases!
Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge Florida.