I received a call from an out of town caller yesterday who was considering a move to Viera, Florida. He asked a lot of questions about Viera, Florida. Some of my responses:
- Newer area of homes in deed restricted subdivision
- Planned unit development in central Brevard County, Florida
- Excellent schools nearby
- Lots of golf, recreation, shopping and restaurants
- Great deals available on homes including short sales, REO/Bank Owned and "regular" sales
- Nice area, very desirable.
He obviously had never been here but he wanted to know if I would show him some houses. I suggested he come into town, meet me, and ride around the area. The best way to learn about an area is to explore it!
If you are considering a move to any new area I recommend you get a map, use a GPS device or even just drive! Explore. Discover the area. Then, decide if the area is for you! I, nor anyone else, can make that decision for you. I believe an area will sell itself to you. You will get a "gut" feeling that the fit is right.
If you are considering a move to Central Brevard County I invite you to explore Viera, Suntree, Rockledge, and north Melbourne. Take notes of areas that interest you and then - talk to me, please.
Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, FLorida. Email me at email@example.com or call me at 321-693-3850.