The homes for sale in Viera represent about 5.5% of all the single family homes for sale in Brevard County, Florida. As of today there are:
- 350 active for sale listings in Viera
- 110 active for sale listings that are in Viera 55+ communities
- 54 "short sale" listings in Viera
- 4 "short sale" listings in the 55+ communities of Viera
So, what happened during October 2008 in the Viera market? A quick summary shows:
- 36 single family homes closed during October 2008
- Average days on the market for closed listings was 131 days
- Average selling price was $213,670
- Homes that sold were sold at an average of 94% list price
- Median selling price was $199,975
- About 50% of the homes sold were priced from $180,000-$199,900 (17 properties)
- 12 of the closed homes were on the market less than 60 days (priced right!)
Viera, Florida offers its residents excellent communities, great recreational facilities, nice restaurants, shopping, newer schools and a great environment. With easy access to Orlando, centrally located within the county, 20 minutes to beaches, and more, Viera remains a very popular destination for folks relocating to Florida.
If you would like information on the Viera housing market, please feel free to contact me by phone at 321-693-3850 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.