What can I do to sell your Viera home?
- Market it where it will be seen. The Internet is the primary resource potential buyers use in the 2008 market. That is where your home will receive the greatest exposure. I will not list the sites here but know that there are at least a dozen or so primary sites you want to be on.
- Hold Open House. Sure this method is not the greatest strategy but it does on occasion work. Most agents do not conduct open houses as the results are most often not very favorable. But open houses occasionally do result in a sale!
- Advertise in magazines and publication. Print media is not the most results-oriented methodology but it is still a necessary avenue to pursue.
- Direct mail. This method will probably not result in a buyer but there is always the chance that a neighbor knows someone who wants a home in your current neighborhood.
- Blog About it. Web logs are gaining more and more exposure. My blogs, http://What receive quite a few hits so I actively promote properties on these sites.
- Recommend a realistic listing price. No explanation needed once you see the competition in black and white.
- Educate you on the process. The process can be overwhelming however with a little education you will understand.
- Guide you through the entire process.
What can you do to sell your home?
- Price it right. I know the Viera, Suntree and Rockledge market. I will perform a comparative property analysis and recommend a realistic listing price. Ultimately it is up to you to decide if this is "your price."
- Prepare your home for visitors - many visitors if the price is right.
- Make your home accessible when the potential buyers want to see it.
The above does not contain al the nuts and bolts of the process and serves only as a very basic guide. If you are considering selling your Viera property, please give me a call at 321-693-3850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.