We made it through the holidays! Although December is usually a slow time as folks celebrate, there were some real estate closings in December 2008 for the Viera, Suntree and Rockledge areas of Central Brevard County.
In December 2008 Viera, Suntree and Rockledge had...
- 43 Single Family Homes were sold.
- Average Days on the Market for sold properties was 158 days - a bit more than the average for the entire County(114 days).
- Average selling price was almost $254,000 (about $90,000 higher than the average for the County).
- Sellers negotiated as the homes sold were for about 92% of list price.
- Average listing price was just under $276,000.
If you are considering buying or selling a home in the Rockledge and Viera (including Suntree) areas of Florida's Space Coast, please give me a call if I can assist you in any way. Gary Waters Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me directly at 321-693-3850 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.