- First, there is that case of a "stout ninja" attempting to steal ATM machines in West Palm Beach Florida. This guy (assumption as all you see is eyes on video) has been as a "potbelly" in a black ninja outfit.
- Secondly, in yesterday's Florida Today newspaper web site, there was the story of some driver in a yellow Ferrari who was supposedly driving over the Melbourne Causeway at speeds in excess of 100 MPH. Anyone familiar with Brevard County, Florida knows there are not that many yellow Ferrari autos hanging around the The Avenues Mall parking lot in Viera or the Melbourne Mall!
- Thirdly, there really was a third incident but obviously it was not as memorable!
Initially, I considered holding an open house and showing up in a yellow speeding Ferrari, dressed in a gold ninja costume (I do have bit of a belly) and... OK, this it. We will:
- Price your house competitively for the market
- Promote and otherwise advertise on the Internet and in select print media
- Hold professional open houses
- Prepare flyers, direct mail materials
- Provide recommendations for staging and preparing your to sell
- Address your concerns and issues
- Communicate with you frequently
- Educate you in the process, as desired
- Recommend qualified professionals as needed (title company, moving company, inspectors, and others as each transaction is different)
- Be with you through the process!
If you are considering buying or selling in Viera, Suntree, Rockledge or Cocoa Florida, please give me a call. I would welcome a chance to be your Realtor of Choice.
Gary Waters. Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida, 321-693-3850 or email me at email@example.com.