They all have different reasons for moving to Florida.
Some are retiring. Some are moving due to a job transfer. Some are moving because of a military transfer to Patrick Air Force Base or a military reserve unit in Orlando Florida. Some are just downsizing and Florida seems like a good place to go. Some are coming to Florida because there is no state income tax.
The reasons are numerous. And each has a different idea of how to be “Floridian!” Such as…
- get a flowery or palm tree decorated short,
- get a convertible – preferably a Chrysler Sebring,
- get some new golf clubs,
- get a new bathing suit for that “must have” pool,
- get a surf board to catch the waves,
- find a community where the men out number the women (yep, heard that too!)
- get one of them pink flamingos for the yard!
Hey, it is “The Sunshine State” and the climate, lifestyle and scenery are awesome. Regardless of the reason, make Florida your new home!
If you are considering a move to Florida, take a look at Brevard County, Florida. We have the greatest beaches, employers, boating, fishing, 55+ communities, golf…we have it all!
Call me, Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read my other blog at www.gwatersc21.activerain.com.