I was exchanging emails with a fellow real estate agent in New York today and he made the remark that he had quit blogging about topics not related to real estate. He was afraid that his opinion may turn off some prospect who disagrees.
He may have a valid point. But….
- Do you, as a buyer or seller in Viera, really care about what a real estate agent’s particular leanings are on any specific issue?
- If an agent is pro-life or pro-abortion, should it matter?
- If an agent believes in gun control or gun rights, do you care?
- If a real estate agent is a Catholic or whatever, does that make a real difference?
I think not. I think it is…
- quality of service,
- customer service,
- understanding of client needs,
- knowledge and expertise,
- those are the things that matter!
If you are interested in buying or selling real estate in Brevard County, Florida, please give me your consideration.
Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, 321-693-3850 or email email@example.com.
Please read my blog Florida Homes for Sale at http://www.brevard-homes-for-sale.com/. By the way, if you have questions on my background, please send me an email. I will gladly respond to your query.