Some other words that leads my mind to cautiously wonder....
* cute (babies are cute, not houses),
* cozy (can you say cramped?),
* TLC (can you say neglected?),
* Visualize (can you say imagination required?)
* Sellers loss is your gain (can you say sucker needed?)
Real estate advertising is really written so the prose will not offend "the boss (seller)." None wants to hear the truth.
How many agents could really write an ad that says,
Seller "taste challenged." Bring creative ideas, you will need them!
Note to readers: This is really a bit of tongue in cheek, so smile!
Gary Waters, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast communities of Viera, Suntree, Rockledge and Melbourne.