Find Your Home!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Need a local expert, ask a real estate agent!

I posted a recent article on one of my blogs about a Brevard County, Florida air conditioning company I have dealt with over the past few years, most recently for an AC installation in my own home. (Click on the link to know who I recommend!)

In responding to a comment left on the post I realized that when someone relocates to a new town or city they often do not know who the “go to” resources are so they have to wing it.

If you are moving to a new area and need a local service, ask someone who has been there awhile. When you choose your real estate agent you do not go for the guy who moved to town last week, do you? Of course not. You need someone who knows the area.

Any real estate agent who has been in the business for several years and lived in a community for as long, should have a handy little list of local experts such as…

  • doctors
  • lawyers
  • title companies
  • home inspectors
  • AC experts
  • handyman services
  • auto mechanic
  • car dealership
  • dentists
  • barber/beautician (we all want to look pretty!)

Use that local expert you already know…your real estate agent!

Although I am not a lawyer, engineer, CPA …but I know some good ones! In the Viera and Rockledge area of Brevard County, let me be your real estate expert!

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.

Follow by Email