Is there really such a thing as manners in real estate? After all, real estate is business.
In a buyer’s market such as this there seems to be some folks out there who feel all sellers are desperate and should be disrespected by
- low ball offers (a deal involves two parties, not one way),
- asking for everything in the offer including furniture that they like,
- disregard of time constraints in the contract,
- proceeding with an attitude of “oh well, there is always another one if they don’t like it,
- buyer prospects who run late for confirmed appointments,
- opening drawers and cabinets when viewing a house (hey, you are buying the house, not the contents unless you are #2 above,
- letting your "little darlings" run wild in every house you view....
If you are a buyer in this market (or any other market), be courteous......
because one day you may very well be the seller!Gary L. Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region. Whether your interest lies in a 55+ community, a golf course community or water front, give me a call at 321-693-3850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Remember, the house you are entering is someone's castle!