- Augusta Trace at Turtle Creek – one home for sale at $369,00
- Phillips Landing – nine homes for sale with prices ranging from $140,000 to $229,900
- Ashwood Lakes – three homes for sale with prices from $155,500 to $208,800
- Chelsea Park – nine homes for sale ranging from $177,500 to $279,900
- Plantation Point – five homes for sale ranging from $255,000 to $299,000
- Ventana – three homes, $274,900 to $380,000
- Three Meadows – eleven properties for sale with prices starting at $138,000 and going up to $285,000
These subdivisions, although close to each other, mostly same school assignments (confirm before you buy anywhere), have differing amenities and views thus accounting for some price differences.
Also, some of these lower prices are short sales!
In my opinion, as a real estate agent, I am always a bit skeptical of the highest priced home in any subdivision. It is more desirable to purchase a mid-priced home for the neighborhood.
The most expensive home in a neighborhood may be the nicest but may also be over improved for the development. And it is not very likely that the smaller, lower priced homes will do anything to enhance the value of the largest property!
For information on homes for sale in the Rockledge, Florida area (including Viera), please contact me at 321-693-3850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gary L. Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region.
Whether your interest lies in a 55+ community such as Heritage Isle, a golf course community such as Baytree National Golf Links or water front, give me a call!