In Brevard County Florida there is a planned unit development (PUD, for short) named Viera. Interstate 95 serves as a dividing line which separates the older section (mid 1990s to early 2000s) from the newer Viera west of I-95.
The Viera west of I-95 is home to subdivisions built after 2004 and newer shopping, restaurants, three new schools including Viera High School, a VA clinic, Duran Golf Club and the under construction Health First Viera Hospital and more.
The real estate market in “West” Viera has something for all price ranges and categories: gated, 55+ communities, golf course gated, townhouse and condo communities and more!
A quick snapshot of Viera (West of I-95) shows:
- Active listings (single family units): 78
- Price of active listings: $159,000 - $1,950,000
- Sold since December 1, 2009: 7
- Price of sold homes since Dec 2009: $167,000 - $1,090,000
- Active listings requiring 3rd party approval (short sales /bank owned): 15
- Active 55+ listings: 17
For information on buying or selling real estate in Viera, call me at 321-693-3850 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.