- Summers. They are indeed hot at times.
- Hurricanes sometimes happen!
- Not an abundance of the refined “culture!” OK, I concede Broadway is still in The Big Apple!
- Mosquitoes as big as birds.
- Animals (not spring breakers!) like alligators, pythons in the Everglades, sharks in the ocean, and snakes (sometimes in your yard).
- Slow drivers, with turn signals always on, wearing pastel shirts and Velcro fastener shoes (not true but I wanted to see if you were really reading this!)
So, do Florida Realtors gloss over the negatives? Perhaps, but the negatives are not really so negative.
They are part of the Florida lifestyle, the Florida experience!
Gary L. Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region.
Whether your interest lies in a 55+ community such as Heritage Isle, a golf course community such as Baytree National Golf Links or water front, give me a call!