Another person would come along, pull the string, listen to the same phrase…over and over again.
When I began writing this my point was going to be how I will not just tell a prospective seller the same thing as the last real estate agent. No memorized response awaiting the pull.
But then I realized that while interviewing a Realtor to sell your house you may actually find a couple of Realtors who tell you the same thing. And that is not necessarily a bad thing!
If they tell you
- It is a buyers market.
- Staging is important to getting the best price for your home!
- Your price should be XXX to be competitive (and realistic).
- Suggest a pre-listing inspection if your home is not newer construction.
- Offer hints about curb appeal and exterior appearance.
- Know what homes in your neighborhood have SOLD for recently.
- Know that more than 85% of buyers use the Internet and market on the Internet!
Actually I will make it easier for you. Call me and we can get started selling your house or condo in Viera and Suntree (Melbourne), and Rockledge, Florida right away!
Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Email me. If you prefer call me at 321-693-3850 (direct) or 321-255-2600 at Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.
Visit my website Moving to Brevard County Florida and my blog Observations of a Viera Florida Real Estate Agent.