As we enter April here is a summary of March 2010 real estate activity in Viera Florida. Viera is a planned unit development between Melbourne and Rockledge and is one of the most popular areas in central Brevard County.
- Residential units sold – 37
- Average days on market for residential units 110
- Average residential unit sale price - $206,000
- Condo units sold – 6
- Average days on market for condos – 206
- Average condo unit sales price - $68,000
For information on buying or selling residential properties in Viera, Florida, call me directly at 321-693-3850 or email me at email@example.com.
Gary L. Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region.
Whether your interest lies in a 55+ community such as Heritage Isle, a golf course community such as Baytree National Golf Links or water front, give me a call!