Find Your Home!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

If Considering Selling Your House or Condo in Brevard County, Florida – Consult an Expert (or two or three)

Homeowners need to consult experts when considering selling a house or condo.  How many and what type of expert one should consult varies based on the circumstances surrounding the transaction as well as experience/education. 

Simple straight forward sales, short sales, estate sales, divorce sales or whatever type of sale are not all treated the same. There can be differing tax implications, differing legal issues, possible structural issues and possibly differing closing issues. 

In most cases a real estate agent (working with a good title company) can serve your purpose just fine.  However most real estate agents are not attorneys, CPAs or another “expert'” thus the need for consultation.

It is a given that one may never have 100% knowledge about something however decisions made with the most information available are usually the best!  

If you are considering selling your Brevard County Florida house or condo, please call me.  But remember my expertise is limited to marketing real estate and I may advise you to consult another expert as well.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me directly at 321-693—3850 or email me.

Follow by Email