The real estate market has been challenging this year, especially in Brevard County, Florida. But, real estate is selling. Last month there were over 500 houses sold in Brevard County. Last month there were over 4,500 house that did not sell.
If you have your house or condo on the market and it is not selling, consider:
- Price - Consider the competition.
- Curb Appeal - That "bass" or "manatee" mailbox may look good to you but does it signal what is behind your door? What about the landscaping?
- Exposure - Marketing where your likely buyer will see your property is key.
- Ease of Access - 24 hour notice for showing does not usually work!
- Staging - Once they are inside, does the clutter make your rooms look small? That red paint may look good to you but neutral works best.
Selling your Viera, Suntree or Rockledge, Florida house or condo? Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me if I can help. If your listing has expired, call me.
Gary L. Waters PLLC, Realtor, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, serving buyers and sellers in Brevard County, Florida.