Viera, located in north Melbourne Florida, has about 19,000 residents and about 8,100 homes. The planned community will eventually cover about 22,000 acres and will provide residents with golf courses, conservation areas, lakes, parks, shopping, schools, a new hospital and more.
Many of these amenities are already operational including The Avenues at Viera Mall, Health First Viera Hospital (opens in 2011), Duran Golf Club, Space Coast Stadium (minor league baseball, Washington Nationals spring training facility), Viera High School, Manatee and Quest Elementary Schools and more!
Regardless of price range, Viera has a place for you to call home. For the sake of space I am providing just a comment on the neighborhoods. For specific information on these, just drop me an email!
- Wyndham at Duran - Million dollar golf course homes, 4,000+ sq ft and more!
- Charolais Estates - Gated community, $500,000+, executive homes.
- Colfax Landing- Gated community, executive style homes, $400,000+ prices.
- Chelford- New construction $300,000- $400,000s, large homes, nice!
- Cortona - Gated community, $700,000 range.
- Daintree - Affordable homes in $200,000 range.
- Eason Landing- Great custom built homes by Viera Builders, in $300-400,000s.
- Fairway Lakes at Viera- Gated golf course community, $300,000 to $700,000s, nice!
- Gatwick Manor - Semi custom homes around $300,000.
- Heritage Isle- Exclusive 55+ community offering condos and single family unit.
- Levanto - Custom built homes in $400,000s.
- Ravencliffe- Gated community, mostly in the $400-$500,000 range.
- Stoneridge - New townhouse community offering units under $200,000.
- Summer Lakes - Large, exclusive exclusive homes in premier gated community, $800K to $2 million!
- Sunstone - Large Lennar built homes mid-$200,000 to mid-$400,000.
- Terramore - Priced in the $300-$600,000s, semi custom homes.
There are new construction, re-sales (even some short sales) available in most of the above developments.
For information on any houses or condos for sale in Viera, just ask!