Regardless of product or service, there is a maximum realistic price (MRP) a consumer will pay for the product or service.
When selling your house there is the real maximum
Factors influencing that price will include, among other things:
- Recent sold properties in your neighborhood
- Condition of your house
- Age of your house
- Quality of schools in area
- Presence of crime
- Condition of neighboring properties
- Number of neighboring properties on the market
- Number of foreclosures in your neighborhood
- Perceived value a buyer places in your property
It is up to you, the seller to present your product in such a way as to make the buyerGary L Waters PLLC, Realtor©/Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Email me if I can assist you with buying, selling or renting a house or condo in Brevard County, Florida.
want tobelieve he must pay that maximum realistic price.