So, why has no one purchased in The Ventura at Turtle Creek complex in almost four months?
- Can’t be the price. Five on the market for $108,900 to $136,950!
- Can’t be because they are all short sales as none are short sales of foreclosures!
- Can’t be the location as it is next door to Turtle Creek Golf Course, near shopping, medical facilities, major transportation routes, etc.
- Can’t be the amenities are substandard because they are all top notch from the pool to the exercise equipment!
- Can’t be you must have a unit with a garage or car port because every units has one or the other!
Perhaps it is because you have not heard of The Ventura at Turtle Creek….now you have!
If you are interested in a Rockledge or Viera area condo, check out The Ventura at Turtle Creek. gated community, next to the almost world famous Turtle Creek Golf Course (OK, not that famous!). The club house and pool are top of the line. The buildings are 4 story however each building has two elevators!
And if you are an owner looking to sell your Ventura at Turtle Creek condo, call me! Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me.
Gary L. Waters, PLLC, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge - next door to the Turtle Creek Golf Course.