In establish a "sell by" date I would recommend that at the time of listing you:
- Establish an acceptable sales price at the outset,
- Understand closings typically take a month although a cash deal can be done in days,
- Base the starting list price on the acceptable selling price with "wiggle" room (negotiate),
- Set a date to review the marketing if limited activity (don't wait too long),
- Modify the price if necessary to get the offer you need.
Gary L. Waters PLLC, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region.