Brevard County’s oldest municipality.
Now why did I say in my title that there are few takers on the Ventura at Turtle Creek condos? A review of the 2010 MLS data reveals two closings in 2010. Both 3 bedroom two bath units which sold for $109,000 and $100,000.
Today there are nine units for sale with prices ranging a low of $108,900 (another at $109,000) to a high of $139,900.
- Only one of the nine for sale condos is a two bedroom unit.
- Some come with a detached single car garage and others with a single car detached carport.
- As for prices…over half are listed under $125,000.
- Only two are short sales.
- Ground floor units are available as are third and fourth floor units.
For information on The Ventura at Turtle Creek, send me an email or call me directly at 321-693-3850.
Gary L. Waters PLLC, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.