Some of the similarities are obvious.
- 55+ age requirements,
- same general area,
- fitness centers,
- lawn care included,
- exterior painting included,
- organized activities and groups, etc.
- Grand Isle has an automated gate while the other two have a staffed entry 7 days a week.
- IRCC has its own golf course, while the other two are near golf courses.
- IRCC is a non-profit corporation owned by its residents.
- IRCC fees are much higher than the others because the community is totally maintenance free.
- IRCC reminds me of military officer housing (retired Navy here) while the club house reminds me of the Officers’ Club. (My opinion)
- Grand Isle appears more reserved and quiet with less club availability [personal observation, plus clubhouse hours are less than Heritage Isle which is open 7 days a week.
- Heritage Isle has condos, patio homes as well as single family homes. The others have only single family homes.
For information on homes for sale in Melbourne, Florida's 55+ communities, give me a call at 321-693-3850 or email me,
Gary L. Waters PLLC, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region.