- There are 4,300 single family homes for sale in Brevard County, Florida as of November 11, 2010.
- There are 1,218 single family homes listed as short sales as of today as well.
- Palm Bay and Malabar areas: 422 (35%)
- Eau Gallie/Melbourne/West Melbourne/Pineda areas: 185 (15%)
- Titusville/Mims (north Brevard areas): 160 (13%)
- Cocoa/Canaveral Groves/ West Cocoa/ Port St John: 129 (11%)
- Rockledge/Viera/Suntree: 147 (12%)
- Merritt Island: 88 (7%)
- “Beach side”: 77 (6%)
Given there are 429 active single family home foreclosures on the market in addition to the 1,218 short sales, these distressed properties represent about 38% of all single family homes for sale in Brevard County!
For information on homes for sale in Brevard County, Florida send me an email or call me directly at 321-693-3850, Gary L. Waters PLLC, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.