In a buyer's market the winner will be the seller who realizes this and responds accordingly!
While working with motivated buyers this week in Viera and Suntree (Melbourne, Florida) I was very amazed at the
The table of contents of the Seller's Book of Knowledge (if one existed) would likely contain a couple of chapters like....
- If you want to sell your house know your competition.
- If you are really interested in selling make your house make it available when the buyers are available.
- If you are selling your house, make it shine from the street [create curb appeal]
- If you are selling your house, clean your house [if you can smell it, you can't sell it!]
- If your house has been on the market six months, there is a problem. [The issue may be price, ease of showing or general condition.]
You will be amazed at the number of people who will want to see your Viera house and how quickly an offer comes in!
For information on selling your Viera, Rockledge or Melbourne, Florida house or condo, email me here (or call directly at 321-693-3850).