Another saying that should be taken to heart by home sellers is the "actions speak louder than words."
When you are ready to sell your house, there are things that need to be accomplished to ensure the best chance of selling. Some of these actions include:
- Preparation – Fix any issues.
- Clean – It goes without saying.
- De-clutter – Get rid of excess furniture, appliances, “stuff.”
- Curb Appeal – Lawn, a new coat of paint on the front door.
- Accommodate – Respond to showing requests and let buyer prospects have access within reason!
- Gather documents - Be prepared for the questions.
All the above are actionable items. The clock starts ticking when you list your house. Your house will get the most attention during the initial days and weeks - don't let them slip by!
If you want to get the most money for your house (given the market), you will let your actions speak for you!