First of all, this is not my listing. I am only looking at listings in Viera for possible showings next week to an out of state buyer.
A couple of observations about this listing....
- This particular house has been on the market for 245 days with a single insignificant price reduction two months ago.
- This particular house is “easy to show but requires three hour notice.”
- This particular house is “easy to show but has an alarm that is on, two dogs and the listing agent must accompany all showings.”
- This particular house has had one price reduction two months ago but is still priced $70,000 higher than the other four active listings in the neighborhood.
- This particular house is not really any different than the others as people view square foot under air and bedroom/bathroom count as major comparison tools.
If a house is so much better than any other house in the neighborhood the listing agent must be able to communicate it in such a way as to take away all doubt imposed by the price!
Otherwise, after eight months, give up for now!