While it is possible to find something positive about most properties sometimes there are subtle attemps to to put a positive spin ona not-so-positive characteristic like...
- Near major transportation routes, commuters dream! Really means: lots of highway noise, all night!
- Walking to distance to shopping! Really means: Next door is the shopping center with the Chinese restaurant that always smells like burnt grease!
- A creative person's dream! Really means: starting from scratch because there ain't much else besides four walls and a roof!
- A blank slate! Really means : See "A creative person's dream!"
- Great for first time buyer! Really manes: Mistakes can be a great teacher!
- Sweat equity is a great thing! Really means: If you work very very hard and have money to sink into it you may make it livable one day! [See movie Money Pit]
- Fourth Bedroom doesn't have a closet. Really means: Its a three bedroom but if your mother in law insists, she has a room!
- Price reduced again! Really means: Seller moving toward reality!
- Handyman Special or Waiting for your decorating touch" Really means that the place has been trashed.
- Cozy: Really means small - period!
- Classic Charmer - Really sounds like a description of someone's Uncle Ed. If you have an Uncle Ed then you know what it means!
Call me directly at 321-693-3850 or email me when you are ready to sell your Brevard County, Florida home or condo.