Of the properties selling in April 2011, slightly more than half of the closings (15 of 26) were distressed properties. The Viera East area offers lots of nicely priced properties to compete with the short sales!
For more detailed information on any of these neighborhoods, send me an email or give me a call.
- Auburn Lakes in Viera East – Eight under contract, 1 standard sale, 6 short sales and a foreclosure. One closed in April, a foreclosure for $140,000
- Ashwood Lakes in Rockledge – Four closed in April and May (so far), sale prices $115,000 to $140,000. Four active listings priced $137,500 to $169,900 (two short sales)
- Bayhill in Viera East – Four active listings priced $140,000 to $167,400 (2 short sales). Two sold in April for $95,000 and $125,000 (both short sales). Four under contract.
- Somerville in Viera East – One sold in April for $148,000 (foreclosure), two short sales under contract now, two active listings $189,000 and $209,900.
- Wingate Estates in Viera East – One short sale under contract, one short sale closed in April for $235,000. Five active listings – $254,900 to $364,000 – amazingly no short sales or foreclosures!
- Plantation Point in Rockledge – Only one short sale left! The last active listing is a 4/3/2, 2,256 sq.ft. priced at $215,000. Two short sales under contract!
- Capron Ridge in Viera East – Three closed between April 1 – May 2, 2011. Two standard sales, one short sale. Nine active listings priced for $159,950 to $429,500. Most of the active listings are priced around $100/ sq.ft. under air. Can still get new construction in Capron Ridge.
- Greens at Viera East – Condo community built in 1998, all five units under contract are short sales, Two sold in April (a short sale and a foreclosure) $50,000 and $53,125. Three active listings at this time.