While looking over the new Brevard County, Florida MLS entries this morning I noticed a few new listings including some larger homes. If you are looking for a larger home in Brevard County, regardless of your price range, you can find them in Viera, Rockledge and Suntree (Melbourne), Florida.
You can have a large, less customized home in the lower/under $200,000 range or a huge customized home in the $400,000 plus range. There is definitely a large home for every budget!
A few examples are listed here. If you want information on any of the subdivisions listed, email me, please.
- In Indian River Colony Club (one of Viera’s three 55+ communities) you can find a 2,800+ sq.ft. home for $139,900.
- In Capron Ridge you can find a 2,300+ sq.ft. home for $159,900.
- In Rockledge’s Enclave subdivision there is a 2,600 sq.ft. listed for only $174,900.
- In Viera West the Terramore subdivision offers new construction, 2,300+ sq.ft. for $263,000!
- Heritage Isle (another of Viera’s 55+ communities), a 2,400+ sq.ft. home is on the market for $278,000.
- Within the gated Baytree National Golf Links’ gates you can find homes at almost 2,500 sq.ft. listed at $329,900. (also homes as large as 7,000 sq.ft.).
- Over at Eason Landing, more than 3,000 sq.ft. new construction at $413,000!
- Wyndham Way next to Duran Golf Course has very large homes – 4,000 sq.ft. and larger, in the $600,000+ range! Wyndham actually offers the largest homes on the market in Viera at this time – 5,900+ sq.ft. listed at about 1.3 million!
This is just a sampling of the variety of homes on the market in Viera, Suntree and Rockledge, Florida. There are lots of other subdivisions offering very large properties!
Key point: The differences in these homes are basically location (key) and customization. When comparing cost per square foot there is a difference!
When you are ready to buy a home in central Brevard County, call me directly at 321-693-3850 or email me.