I was only searching for one of my older posts about the hassle free lifestyles offered in some of Brevard County, Florida’s 55+ communities, beach side condo communities and Suntree/Viera town home communities.
But my search showed me several other articles about the differences in Brevard County, Florida real estate.
And whether one is a first time home buyer, experienced buyer or if one is looking for a 55+ community in Florida or golf course community in Viera, finding the right property involves understanding the differences.
- The differences between a condo and a town house.
- The differences between a foreclosure and a short sale.
- The differences between 55+ communities in Viera (Indian River Colony Club, Grand Isle and Heritage Isle).
- The home and condo price differences based on location within Brevard County.
- The difference between a good deal and a great deal.
- Four plus years ago I wrote about the differences between providing real estate service and earning a paycheck. My attitude has not changed a bit.
As a real estate agent working with buyers in Brevard County, Florida it is important for me to make sure YOU understand the differences that exist along the way to finding YOUR perfect home.