Through the Florida Enhanced Short Sale Relocation Assistance Program Bank of America is offering up to $20,000 to homeowners as an option to avoid foreclosure.
There are a lot of eligibility notes and exclusions so here is just a summary of a few of them.
- Property must be in Florida.
- Short sales must be started without an offer between September 26 and November 30th.
- Short sale must close by August 31, 2012.
- Minimum relocation assistance is $5,000 and maximum is $20,000.
- Ginnie Mae, FHA, VA and USDA loans are not eligible.
- Lot loans are not eligible.
- Short sales initiated with an offer are not currently eligible.