- Residential sales up 11% over first 9 months of 2010
- September 2011 residential sales were down 15% from September 2010 sales
- 54% of residential properties sold this year were three bedroom units (no surprise here!)
- 77% of properties purchased had 2 bathrooms
- Almost 25% of residential sales this year were financed with conventional loans
- 6% of buyers used VA loans for residential purchases
- 53% of residential buyers paid with cash so far this year
- 17% of all residential sales have been for less than $50,000
- Only 8% of residential properties sold for more than $300,000
- Condos sold this year up 21% over last year (1,144 vs. 943)
- 32% of condos sold so far had selling price below $50,000
- Less than 6% of condos sold had selling price above $350,000
- 50% of condos sold for less than $100,000
Results are not guaranteed. Accurate results depend on timely and accurate data entry.
Sell Your Viera Florida Home...Call for a free market analysis!