- When are you moving/buying?
- Are you familiar with the Brevard County area?
- What is your budget? This is key.
- What are you looking for in an ideal home?
- What will you settle for if the ideal is not available?
- Have you gotten a pre-approval for a mortgage yet? Knowing your budget and having a funding source are two completely different things.
Sometimes I strike out though. It is in those cases where the following is usually true:
If I can't find the home you want in Brevard County, FL then it isn't on the market..at the price you are willing to pay!
If you are considering buying a home in Brevard County, Florida, send me an email or give me a call directly and I will gladly send you listings and answer your questions.