But the good news is what is available is affordably priced!
There is not one single subdivision that is overflowing with listings with possibly the exception being Westwood subdivision. Westwood is a newer subdivision consisting of a single street so with six homes on the market (mostly in the mid-$200,000s) it offers more choice.
Here is a quick summary of some of the popular subdivisions within Rockledge offering these newer homes.
- Augusta Trace – Only one property still active.
- Chelsea Park – Everything is under contract except for one property.
- Plantation Point – Last two homes listed are now under contract.
- Ashwood Lakes – Only two listings remain active.
- Ventana – Only two listings remain active.
- Enclave – Three active listings – all short sales under $200,000.
- St. Michel Village – Only one active listing but possibly the best deal on a 2000 built 3/2/2 home in Rockledge at $99,000 (short sale). Email me for info.