Current as of October 14, 2011. All data from the Brevard Multiple Listing Service. Provided by Florida REALTORS®. Powered by 10K Research and Marketing.
- Single Family Home inventory 09/2010 - 4,207
- Single Family Home inventory 09/2011 - 1,991
- Condo/town house inventory 09/2010 - 1,108
- Condo/town house inventory 09/2011 - 504
- Months supply of inventory single family home 09/2010 - 14.2
- Months supply of inventory single family home 09/2011 - 5.6
- Months supply of inventory condos/town house 09/2010 - 18.6
- Months supply of inventory condos/town house 09/2011 - 6.3
- Average sales price single family home Year to Date through 09/2011 - $152,813
- Average sales price condo/townhouse Year to Date through 09/2011 - $133,815
- Median sales price for single family home increased from $104,400 in Aug11 to $109,465
- Median sales price of condo/townhouse increased to $114,900 in September from $105,500 in August 2011
With about 10% more single family homes closed so far this year and more than 25% condos/town homes closed so far I am optimistic. Decreased inventory, including fewer new construction homes, will become an issue in the future.