At the high end of the listings there are only four golf course direct homes listed with price in the million dollar plus range – three in Wyndham at Duran and the other within the Balmoral development in the gated Baytree Golf Course Community in Suntree.
Golf course direct homes do come in all ranges – size and price. Thirty five of the active golf course homes are located within the IRCC community with the highest priced at $209,000 although most are under $160,000. But IRCC is a 55+ community with high maintenance fees ($580-880 a month) plus additional fees for golf and tennis.
While you can find golf course homes for sale all over Brevard County, most (40%) are located in the central Brevard County planned unit developments of Viera and Suntree.
Some of the communities with golf course homes for sale and their general price range include:
- Summerfield in Bayside Lakes – five listings in the $300-400,000s
- Sandpiper Cover at Aquarina – four listings in $400-500,000s
- Baytree National Golf Links – seven listings $400,000 to $1,000,000+
- Wyndham at Duran – four listings priced $1,000,000+
- Fairway Lakes at Viera – three listings in the $400,000s
- The Savannahs in Merritt Island – four listings in the $250-300,000s
For information on homes for sale in the golf course communities of Brevard County, please give me a call or send me an email.