Prices for homes currently listed for sale in the Viera East Golf Course area range from $144,500 for a home in Stratford Place to $344,900 for a home in the Collingtree development.
The prices vary as much as the developments with some gated communities, some with tile roofs (most have asphalt shingles), some with lawn maintenance included with the HOA dues.
Most of the homes around the Viera East Golf Course were built from the mid-1990s through the early 2000s. Most are three or four bedroom with two car garages although there are a few with three car garages (place for your golf cart).
One thing about the homes for sale in the communities directly surrounding Viera East Golf Course – small. Smaller based on the size of many of the newer construction homes on the west side of I-95 in Viera.
Of the nine homes for sale in the Viera East section around the golf course, the largest is almost 2,100 sq.ft. and the smallest is 1,455 sq.ft.. These homes are located subdivisions like Stratford Place, Ashton (tile roof), and Collingtree (tile roof).
Recent sales in the Viera East Golf Course community include
- 2380 Addington Circle – 1,308 sq.ft. 2BR/2Ba/2 car garage selling for $149,000
- 4972 Worthington Circle – 1,775 sq.ft. 3BR/2Ba/2 car garage selling for $158,000
- 2271 Brightwood Circle – 1,917 sq.ft. 3BR/2Ba/2 car garage selling for $162,000
- 4491 Aberdeen Circle – 1,994 sq.ft., 3BR/2Ba/2 car garage selling for $203,000
- 2547 Canterbury Circle – 2,262 sq.ft.4BR/3Ba pool home, short sale, 2 car garage, selling for $218,000