While reviewing the MLS for changes this morning I noticed in the Terramore subdivision in Viera (Melbourne, Florida) the builder, D.R. Horton Inc., had lowered the price of three of its under construction models.
As a comparison of previous selling prices I looked at the Terramore homes sold since May 2011. I noticed a decrease in price from the recent re-sales.
Many of these Viera subdivisions have multiple builders so know who the builder is when looking at homes.
The homes sold included -
- 3431 Terramore Drive, a 4 bedroom 3 bath, 3 car garage pool home, former model home, built in 2006, 2,825 sq.ft. selling price $300,000. [Foreclosure]
- 3522 Terramore Drive, a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, three car garage, waterfront home, 2,510 sq.ft. under air, 2,510 sq.ft. built in 2008, selling for $315,000.
- 3402 Terramore Drive, a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, two car garage, built in 2009, 2,352 sq.ft. selling for $275,000.
The homes currently for sale include -
- 2,050 sq.ft. 4 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage @ $235,155
- 2,548 sq.ft. 4 bedroom 3 bath 3 car garage @ $272,525
- 2,361 sq.ft. 4 bedroom 3 bath 2 car garage @ $254,945