Why would one choose not to have representation when as a buyer you do not pay your real estate agent - the seller does.
How do you find a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida? The one method to avoid is calling the real estate agent on the listing sign in front of the house. They work for the seller - not the buyer.
I suggest buyers use Google, Bing or Yahoo. An Internet presence is a good way to find out who to call and interview.
When you get ready to hire a real estate professional to help you find your new Brevard County, Florida home here are a few questions to ask.
- What areas do you specialize in or are the most familiar with?
- How long have you been a real estate agent?
- Are you a full time real estate agent?
- What is the first step I (we) should take? [The answer to this is key....mortgage pre-approval, affordability. First things, first.]
- Do you work with more buyers or sellers?
- How long have you lived in this area?
The home buying process is really a very organized and structured process. Check these articles on home buying (especially useful for first time home buyers).
There is really only one way to buy a house....having a professional Realtor® working for you.I will be with you all the way to the closing table!