How do you find a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida? When you get ready to hire a real estate professional to market your Brevard County, Florida home there are lots of questions to ask.
The questions include the include the simple and obvious ones like local area knowledge, marketing techniques, experience, pricing strategies, etc..
And then there are the questions that matter but are often forgotten like...
- Who assists you in scheduling appointments?
- Do you collect feedback from agents who will be showing my house?
- If my house is vacant, how often will you check on it?
- Once an offer is received who handles the transaction and monitors paperwork?
- Who will make sure everything is on track to make sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed?
- Do you have an assistant and what is their responsibility?
The real question to ask any real estate agent you interview is
"Are you going to be “my” real estate agent?"When the "face" on the listing sign is never available the ride to the closing table can be a long and bumpy one.
When you are ready to sell your Brevard County Florida house or condo, call me or email me to discuss how I can work for you. And yes, I will be available when we get the offer and all the way to the closing table!