Inventory is tightening up. What will it do to prices?
- There are 2,501 single family homes for sale in Brevard County Florida on February 6, 2012.
- There are 640 active single family homes that are short sales (about a third of these (231) are located in Palm Bay).
- There are 155 active single family listings that are foreclosures (bank owned).
- There are only 1,107 active rental properties.
Real Estate Trivia.....
- The highest priced home listed for sale in Brevard County is listed at $7,900,000. It has almost 10,000 sq.ft. living area and a bathroom and bedroom for every million dollars of list price (7/7). Not sure who the buyer will be...maybe a foreign buyer looking for a vacation home in Florida since the dollar is down.
- There are 13 listings for more than $2,000,000 with almost half located in Melbourne Beach. No surprise ten of them are beach side waterfront homes.