It is those that go beyond their limitations and licensing qualifications that skate on thin ice (since I am in Florida make that venture into shark infested surf).
I am a Florida licensed real estate broker associate who represents buyers and sellers in residential transactions in Brevard County, Florida. I know the local central Brevard County real estate estate market very well.
I am not qualified to provide advice on things like
- a property's condition. I will recommend a good property inspector if you ask.
- tax ramifications of selling your home. Here is a Google search for CPA Viera Florida.
- potential profit to be made on a "flip" property.
- future property appreciation.
- potential future development of the vacant land behind your home or along any roadway.
- how your lender will respond to your short sale contract and any mortgage deficiency that remains if accepted.