Although the inventory of home for sale in Brevard County, Florida is down, there are still plenty of them to look at out there. Today there are 1,041 active listings for 3 bedroom 2 bath single family homes for sale in Brevard County!
The answer is - "It all depends."
It depends on...
- Whether you have identified the real target area (if not the neighborhood at least a general area).
- Whether you have identified the real budget - not some pre-approved up to maximum amount but what you really are comfortable with spending.
- Whether the mandatory "must have" characteristics have been identified.
- Whether a home owner association is desired or not.
- Whether you have a time frame established (if it is a 30-60 day requirement then a short sale should not even be looked at!).
- Whether you are willing you do some cosmetic repairs or want "move in" ready.
Finally, the number of homes one must look at will be greatly influenced by this...
- Whether your real estate agent understands the factors you consider most important and is familiar with the area you are wanting to purchase in.
When you are ready to buy a home in Viera, Suntree or Rockledge, Florida, call me. I know the area!