- who built the home
- seller circumstances
- age of construction
- condition of property
- and a few other factors as well.
To illustrate the “depends” response, look at these examples I found today on the Brevard County Realtor® MLS site…
- In Palm Bay (south Brevard County) a 1,900 sq.f.t under air 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home built in 2006 described as "Newer home with great bones & layout but in need of appliances, flooring, AC unit and some electrical repairs." The price - $74,000
- Also in Palm Bay a 1,920 sq.ft. 3/2/2 built in 2005 that "Needs TLC cosmetics and floor coverings." The price - $84,5000
- In Titusville (north Brevard County) a 3/2/2 with1902 sq.ft. built in 2002. The price - $108,000
- In the Eau Gallie area of Melbourne a 3/2/2 with 1925 sq.ft. built in 2006. The price - $125,0000
- Near Florida Institute of Technology (FIT) in Melbourne a 4/2/2 with 1911 sq.ft. built in 2004. The price - $134,900
- In Auburn Lakes subdivision in Viera a 2003 built 4/2/2/ with 1,911 sq.ft. The price - $169,900
- In Phillips Landing subdivision in Rockledge a 3/2/2 with 1908 sq.ft. new construction to be built The price - $175,900
- Finally in Herons Landing in Viera a 3/2/2/ with 1914 sq.ft. built in 2002 described as "Custom Salgar Pool Home with Office/Den" The price –$425,000
Brevard County is geographically a long county from north to south – almost 80 miles. The prices can vary greatly at the extremes as well as along the coast line.
If you are thinking about moving to Brevard County I would be glad to send you listings or set up a search so you receive listings that meet your search needs automatically, just let me know.