- How long should a seller wait for closing?
- Why is my home not selling?
- Will I have to look at a lot of homes before I find “The One?”
- How do I choose my real estate agent?
- What questions will my real estate agent ask when I interview them?
- If I have the best price, will I always get the house?
- What will happen with the lot next door?
- What is the difference between a condo and a town house? Why are the condo fees so much higher?
- If I pay cash will the seller accept a lower offer? Does money talk?
- Are Home Owner Associations Good or Bad?
Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Frequently Asked Questions: Buying and Selling a House or Condo in Florida
Below are links to ten short articles I posted recently on another web site addressing a few of the common questions I receive about buying and selling real estate in Florida.
If you have a question about buying or selling a home in Brevard County, Florida including Viera, Suntree, Rockledge and Merrit Island, please send me an email.