It is faint, but it is there... the words I thought to myself of the prospect of finding a home on a recent home buyer’s budget.
There are limits to what can be found within any given price range in Brevard County, Florida. (Or any other place.)
Here are random examples of homes sold in Brevard County, Florida since July 2012 . These are homes were similar - four bedroom two bath two car garage homes built after 2000.
- Titusville - $125,000 2006 built home with 1979 sq.ft.
- Rockledge - $192,000 2000 built home with 2960 sq.ft.
- Viera - $197,000 2005 built home with 2261 sq.ft.
- Melbourne (Pineda area) - $162,950 2004 built home with 2010 sq.ft.
- West Melbourne - $188,000 2011 built home with 2742 sq.ft. (new construction)
- Palm Bay - $120,000 2007 built home with 2344 sq.ft.
Location drives the budget.
Is it the budget drives the location?
For information on homes for sale in Brevard County, Florida, call me at 321-693-3850 or email me at email@example.com.