Today's Sunday Florida Today newspaper real estate section front page article "Low homes-for-sale inventory forces buyers to move quickly, be persistent" pretty well sums up the Brevard County, Florida residential real estate market - making life complicated for buyers!
One place where there is reduced inventory is the Viera East section of the planned unit development of Viera in central Brevard County. Viera East has been a very popular destination of those relocating to Brevard County since construction started back in the 1990s.
As October 2012 begins there are less than 40 active listings in Viera East not including the 55+ communities of Indian River Colony Club, Heritage Isle and Grand Isle.
A few examples of the market in Viera East neighborhoods...
- Auburn Lakes – 1 active listing at $179,900 (3 pending sales)
- Bayhill at Viera East – 1 active at $177,900 (5 pending sales)
- Cross Creek – 1 active listing at $188,500 (2 pending sales)
- Somerville – 3 active listing from $194,500 to $243,900 (4 pending sales)
- Wingate Estates – 1 active listing at $282,900 (1 pending sale)
- Fawn Ridge – no active (3 pending sales)
- Crane Creek – 2 active listings at $199,000 and $235,900 (3 pending sales)
For information on homes for sale in Viera East, give me a call at 321-693-3850 or send me an email. If you are considering selling your Viera East home, please contact me for a free market analysis.